Job No. 32820231 – Entry Level Social Media Assistant
Affinity Publishing Group, Inc. is looking for one entry level social media assistant to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and hard-working
• Brainstorm campaigns.
• Create social media posts.
• Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Research industry innovations and tools.
• Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
• Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
• Analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
• Excellent time management skills.
• A degree in communication, marketing, or social media. Applicants with equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Prior experience in marketing or social media.
- This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check
Background check will be conducted.
- Applications must include all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume.
- Affinity requests applicants to attach to the online application, a (1) resume and (2) employer references for the jobs listed – include the name, title, working relationship of the person to be contacted and phone number for each
- For consideration, please email resume to email@example.com