Job No. 32820238 – E-Commerce Web Developer
Affinity Publishing Group Inc. is seeking an experienced Senior Web Developer to work full-time in our eCommerce & Digital Operations department. In this role you will incorporate business requirements, analytics and experience into creating user experience that support the b2b customer journey. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, a creative approach to addressing business challenges, ability to quickly diagnose and tackle complicated technical challenges, and several years of experience in building solutions for b2b eCommerce.
- Develop and build eCommerce solutions driven by product roadmap.
- Ability to document and translate complex business and customer input into technical solutions.
- Work with cross functional eCommerce & Digital Ops team to identify and prioritize roadmap.
- Collaborate and communicate clearly with colleagues across the organization regarding the development and implementation of solutions.
- Monitor and track system processing and performance indicators to ensure business requirements are being met
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in eCommerce development, ideal candidate will have 5-8+ years across eCommerce and web development.
- Experience with a variety of content and eCommerce platforms.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience with QA/UAT process
- Functional understanding of UI, SEO and Responsive Design.
- Experience optimizing page speed and technical SEO.
- Experience developing and integrating API functionality.
- Experience with integrating Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check
Background check will be conducted.
- Applications must include all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume.
- Affinity requests applicants to attach to the online application, a (1) resume and (2) employer references for the jobs listed – include the name, title, working relationship of the person to be contacted and phone number for each
- For consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org