Job No. 32820242 – Video Coordinator
The Video Coordinator/Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for editing and producing videos for products, website content and social media platforms. This position will work directly with the The Dusti Roads Show and Honky Tonk Network to create, coordinate, evaluate, edit, maintain, publish and make important decisions about video and digital content for Affinity’s websites and social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in video production, broadcast journalism, marketing or related field related Proven work experience in digital videography and photography
- Operate/set-up audio/visual/lighting (DSLR cameras, microphones, lighting equipment)
- Strong Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop) –
- Experience with social-optimized content (Facebook, Facebook Watch, TikTok, IG TV, Reels and YouTube, etc.)
- Working knowledge of video and content management systems for digital platforms Experience working in an extremely fast-paced and hands-on environment while juggling multiple projects
- Ability to receive and respond to creative direction –
- Deadline-driven and detail-oriented attitude – Strategic content creation and excellent writing, communication and storytelling skills
- Familiarity with video metrics across all digital platforms
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail are a must – Must display a portfolio that shows innovative talent/work Responsibilities
- Ability to apply creative and storytelling production skills in producing and editing digital video content for Affinity Publishing Group Inc.
- Contribute new content ideas for multiple digital platforms.
- Ability to translate work into different styles ranging from hype-energy to promotional and documentary storytelling
- Understanding of Affinity’s culture to maximize impact of content
- Collaborate with team members to execute pre-production steps of projects
- Ensure video content follows specific formats and brand guidelines
- Execute end-to-end post-production process to ensure a seamless video delivery
- Oversee footage ingesting, transferring and media management processes
- All other duties assigned by the Director of Marketing & Strategic Communications
- This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check
Background check will be conducted.
- Applications must include all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume.
- Affinity requests applicants to attach to the online application, a (1) resume and (2) employer references for the jobs listed – include the name, title, working relationship of the person to be contacted and phone number for each
- For consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org